Translate

Detailed overview on Ejaculation



Ejaculation is the discharge of semen (normally containing sperm) from the male reproductory tract, usually accompanied by orgasm. It is the final stage and natural objective of male sexual stimulation, and an essential component of natural conception. In rare cases, ejaculation occurs because of prostatic disease. 

Ejaculation may also occur spontaneously during sleep (a nocturnal emission or "wet dream"). Anejaculation is the condition of being unable to ejaculate. Ejaculation is usually very pleasurable for men; dysejaculation is an ejaculation that is painful or uncomfortable. Retrograde ejaculation is the condition where semen travels backwards into the bladder rather than out the urethra.

During puberty

Diagram of the male pelvic and reproductive organs
The first ejaculation in males often occurs about 12 months after the onset of puberty, generally through masturbation or nocturnal emission (wet dreams). This first semen volume is small. The typical ejaculation over the following three months produces less than 1 ml of semen. The semen produced during early puberty is also typically clear. After ejaculation this early semen remains jellylike and, unlike semen from mature males, fails to liquefy. Most first ejaculations (90 percent) lack sperm. Of the few early ejaculations that do contain sperm, the majority of sperm (97%) lack motion. The remaining sperm (3%) have abnormal motion.
As the male proceeds through puberty, the semen develops mature characteristics with increasing quantities of normal sperm. Semen produced 12 to 14 months after the first ejaculation liquefies after a short period of time. Within 24 months of the first ejaculation, the semen volume and the quantity and characteristics of the sperm match that of adult male semen

Hands-free ejaculation

Although uncommon, some men can achieve ejaculations during masturbation without any manual stimulation. Such men usually do it by tensing and flexing their abdominal and buttocks muscles along with vigorous fantasising. Others may do it by relaxing the area around the penis, which may result in harder erections especially when hyperaroused

What’s a wet dream?

You might wake up in the morning with sticky underwear or sheets and realize that you ejaculated in your sleep. This is called a wet dream, and it's totally normal — especially during puberty. Sometimes when you sleep, your penis gets hard and you ejaculate. Maybe you had a sexy dream, or maybe your penis was stimulated when it rubbed against your sheets.
Wet dreams are common. As you get older, they happen less often or go away altogether.

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex. But it’s probably too soon if you have an orgasm before intercourse or less than a minute after you start.
It’s a problem because when you ejaculate you lose your erection and can’t continue having sex. You and your partner may feel there’s not enough time to enjoy it.

What Causes premature ejaculation?

It’s not really known. But your brain chemistry could be at least partly to blame. Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in their brains tend to take a shorter time to ejaculate.
Emotional factors can play a role:
  • Stress
  • Depression
  • Performance anxiety
  • Guilt
  • Relationship problems




Sometimes PE can be a problem for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). That’s when the penis does not remain firm enough for sex. Men who are worried they could lose their erection may develop a pattern of rushing to ejaculate. It can be a hard habit to break.

Treating the erectile dysfunction may make the premature ejaculation go away. There are many options including drugs like sildenafil citrate (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil HCI (Levitra). All of these help men maintain an erection.

Female ejaculation

Female ejaculation refers to the expulsion of fluid from a female's urethra during orgasm or sexual arousal. The urethra is the duct that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
There are two different types of female ejaculate:
  • Squirting fluid. This fluid is usually colorless and odorless, and it occurs in large quantities.
  • Ejaculate fluid. This type more closely resembles male semen. It is typically thick and appears milky.
Analysis has shown that the fluid contains prostatic acid phosphatase (PSA). PSA is an enzyme present in male semen that helps sperm motility.
In addition, female ejaculate usually contains fructose, which is a form of sugar. Fructose is also generally present in male semen where it acts as an energy source for sperm.

Detailed overview on Ejaculation Detailed overview on Ejaculation Reviewed by gafacom on September 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.